CDX 4.00% 7.2¢ cardiex limited

Shane Warne shock death

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    Not sure Warnies death should be used as a company promotion!!
    Saw an interesting interview this morning with one of Warnies old school mates. He mentioned that one of his & Warnies old deputy Heads at Mentone Grammar had died from SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) at a similar age to Warnie. This led to this fellows interest in heart health and he is now a cardiologist. He is now part of a team researching SCD (Sudden Cardiac Death) to find a prevention and has one of the largest group of patients in the country.
    Obviously he was working on the assumption that Warnie had also had SCD. He stated this event happens all to often and little is really known about it.
    SCD is not a heart attack caused by artery blockage however is caused when the electrical system to the heart malfunctions and causes irregular heart function which needs intervention asap.
    There is no suggestion that monitoring of CBP is a known preventative, although it is fair to say that regular health monitoring in general is critical if you are in a high risk group.
    (Note - I am not medically trained and the above is my paraphrasing from my understanding of what was said. I also doubt if Shane Warnes actual cause of death has been confirmed yet)
    Last edited by pe981: 05/03/22
  2. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    How do i remove my post?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.