AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Shanghai LV briquettes, page-2

1. akq
    3,592 Posts.
    Gave DPI a call yesterday ref delay in granting LV tenements as was a bit unsure about whether delays seemed reasonable and whether MNm were to blame.Person was able to confirm that original application contained an option for CSG and obviously that needed to be amended due to moratorium and also contained areas of the town again a big no no and this has caused objections.Cant remember the exact process but this has to be signed off by someone at a much higher level,the person was at great pains to point out that this is totally beyond the control of the company,is obviously due to the environmental issues surrounding CSG etc and that the political landscape will play its part.My suggestion,we all move to Vic and vote for Dennis So just to summarise,its totally beyond IKs control,there is no MNM conspiracy and its also worth noting that on the whole the T40 have maintained their holdings and in some cases increased,apologies on my part to IK (which I will do in person on the phone) for doubting that he is doing his utmost for MNM Sh"s (doesnt mean I am not going to whinge,as you Aussies like to consider us whingeing Poms-I think you do a pretty good job yourselves

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.