MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Please show where I have contradicted myself as all I did was...

1. 819 Posts.
    Please show where I have contradicted myself as all I did was point out the mechanics of what has to be done to issue new options, please show how this shows that I am against the issue of new options? You should refrain from using the word extending as it is totally misleading, and gives others the idea that it can be done, as they can only issue new options. Therefore in future refer to them as new options. Please show where I discussed management? Please show where have I described anything as an untapped potential resource? Some of us here do believe that management is actually working towards increasing SH value than concentrating on SP by doing what they are now. I understand that is hard for someone to understand that it is the mates that are keeping this Company going, so that your untapped resource may or may not be found. Please give us a clear and detailed description of how this Company will continue operating without a CR or cash (other than the exercise of the options)? I am sure that many managing directors will be interested in your learned dissertation, there could even be a noble economics prize in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.