NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

shapiro new reply., page-27

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Mr Shapiro's new reply.

Hi kerry I am sorry I have not had the time to respond as I have been under all sorts of pressure. I am no longer concerned what statements nkwe publish since nothing can detract from the facts. I repeat regarding nooitverwacht the bengwenyama tribal authority is the only legal entity that can represent the community and the tribal council supports our clients application. The beng tribe is the deemed owner in terms of the minerals act of the property. The con court have also ruled as such and have ruled that the dmr must assist our client in obtaining the rights. At public meetings overwhelming support for our application. Over last month 1500 households cAnvassed on the 2 properties and only 2 objections. With eerstegeluk I repeat the roka pasha are not a community on that land. No support for them. Their public meetings a fiasco ! Also I repeat beng commty have had its land claim over eerstegeluk accepted no challenge from roka pasha either to the land claim or in court and concourt have found beng commty owner of eerstegeluk. The dmr have called for presentations of the 104 applications ours done last week. I assume nkwes surrogates will have their turn and then dmr will decide. Merits overwhelmingly in our favour.

Mod's please note that I have received permission from Mr Shapiro to post this and have sent it via e amil to your Admin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.