share "advice" subscriptions, page-17

1. 10,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I wrote this on another thread.

"Ask yourself what is your stock market plan?What ever your plan is it needs to be ahead of the field.
    My plan is to buy the companies under $100 million and sit on them until the value comes through.Research the buggery out of them and make sure the directors have significant shares.Use a PE ratio of under 6 .Look for growth and discounts to net assets and/or NTA.Just because a share price doesn't move and is trading below value makes it even a better situation.What is your plan?"

I would say my overall stratgy is value investing but adding a strategy risk.You do need to take risks but it is calculated.When I say risk I would rarely touch mining companies.Most mining companies are full of hot air and rampers.People with maps and drill bits.Just the same I do own ADQ which sells drill bits which they make money on.
    I would rarely buy a share that has been mentioned and was buying before all of the who ha after the event.
    I am very big on directors owning shares and buying at a lower price than what they paid.
    Also don't be greedy and take profits.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.