AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Our management however have significant shareholdings so...

1. 202 Posts.
    Our management however have significant shareholdings so anything affecting the share price affects them as well .

Sorry Boc this is not just directed at you. No one is enjoying this carnage and we all know we just have to ride out the storm but the continual criticism of our directors including the calling for his displacement/ demoting to head of sales is simply ?????? I don't know what word to place in here and if I did I would get suspended I am sure.

If I was NC my response to myself would be oh well you can all go and get..... That's the last shareholder newsletter and update you get from me . Fortunately NC is not that sort of person - his dedication particularly through recent times has reinforced that.

So can we all remain calm , understand management is working very hard to make this company absolutely fantastic and stop being so nit picking. Sure they made an error in the wording - jstall quickly had this clarified within 15 minutes and yet here 2 days later we are still hearing moaning about management etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.759K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108856 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.