MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

yes yes.. more info to digest...have a look at the latest CHM...

1. 164 Posts.
    yes yes.. more info to digest...

have a look at the latest CHM announcement and check the share price, and digest that info for a bit...

'if MMX are found to have breached the Corporations Act...'
    let's see if your so called 'mining' company makes it to court first.

And for those with short term memory loss, CHM lawyers thought that the company was such a sure thing, they snapped up their 40mil options in lieu of legal fees, or did they ??

Now they're scrounging for money, most likely from loan sharks at a discount rate of 10% interest. Now why wouldn't you disclose where you got your funding from ?

And to all of you proposing a share buy-back, that's a hare brain scheme. That idea is about as original and productive as calling the company secretary and abusing him just to make yourself feel a bit better.

Just about every upstart miner is bleeding at the moment, we all think we're Warren Buffets when a bull market is in full flight, so we gotta take it standing up when things aren't so rosy for a while. Unless of course you're able to spot a bargain when you see one.

While I'm not particularly ecstatic about the mmx share price either, I've been pumping every spare cent i've got into mmx.

I wonder how many CHM hopefuls are also putting their money where their mouths are ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.