SEN 6.67% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

share buy back -appendix 3b=0000, page-5

1. 7,809 Posts.
    rumour I have bought and sold SEN 4 times now at good return. I am holding a new parcel now, waiting for deals and growth announcements to emerge.
    The person who originally tipped me on these sold out, but today said that they should not have and is buying in again because of a rumoured deal with the Chinese Olympic Organising Committee. Anyone else heard this?
    I understand that from earlier presentations FG has mentioned that it is very difficult to announce security deals before, during and after implementation, because it weakens/exposes the client to deviant knowledge of their security.
    However restricted the announcements may be on 21/2/2005 FG made this statement-"Such is the strength of the relationship (with Safenet), we plan to make a further announcement about other initiatives in the near future". Waiting and holding. I have also read Insider Info's rumours. With so many around, I'd think at least some to be true. It would appear more people are aware of Senetas now, and are talking it up, not down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.254K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98974 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 208000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.