NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Just like Bellamy's and A2 Milk and any other booming...

1. 24 Posts.
    Just like Bellamy's and A2 Milk and any other booming share/sector their is a time where the stock is overbought then a scare at the top happens and a free fall occurs and is oversold. Whether that scare is true and the stock isn't what it was made out to be, or simply hype carried the SP far past its fair value.

A classic example of overbuying then crashing and burning are DKO, BKL ,XPE & IOT and plenty of others.

I no longer follow the Baby formula sector but using BAL as an example It hit a high of $15 last December then fell to around $8 in April this year, and is now currently re-visiting the highs from last year, whether its re-touching those highs out of hype again or it was oversold out of fear initially it took 6 months for the price to re-consolidate. Similarly with A2M hitting a high of $2.15 last December and falling to $1.3o in June and only recently hitting $2.19 again.

I use the baby formula sector as an example because the demand was there for Chinese parents to give their children high quality and clean Australian/New-Zealand baby products. In turn, demand for these products were heavily outstripping supply and the SP for these companies skyrocketed. Just because the share price started falling doesn't mean these families insatiable lust for clean baby formula all of a sudden stopped and vanished into thin air. Although the SP wasn't performing as well as it had the market and demand was still there.

Just like with lithium, the market and demand is still here and will only continue to grow. I believe the SP is oversold and will re-rate quite quickly once Mr. Market realizes also. Last I heard the Tesla Gigafactory was still in full swing, High end Automotive companies were still designing electric vehicles, Chinese companies were racing to get there hands on lithium producers/miners, government backed initiatives for electric vehicles were still in progress and people and countries are still concerned for the future of climate change. So let the SP do what it wants, the fundamentals only continue to grow.

Neometals has a great hold on lithium over many of its competitors for a number of reasons including, management, partners, current and future projects, resources available, dividends, the list goes on. But don't let me tell you what to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.88K 226.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 669906 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 280604 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 330050
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.