NMT 6.90% 13.5¢ neometals ltd

Share buy back, page-34

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1540
    Just thought I'd share how I found nmt with you all, don't read on if you don't care, but thought it appropriate with all the supply talk going on
    My wife's godfather makes his own line of wiper blades which get produced in China and he then sells in the states for RV's
    He mentioned 6 months ago after being in China on one of his yearly visits, that his associates over there who owned the factory amongst others, were talking about the next decade over there regarding automobiles
    He told me they were talking about entire cities all heading towards being completely electric in a decade and some would be trialled autonomously also
    When I started looking into the stock market about a month after that I obviously started looking into lithium and luckily got in on a few early dayers and made a bit of money but didn't really stick with any
    Except for nmt
    It's my favourite lithium junior, partly due to ganfeng and the rest due to Mr Reed
    I feel so safe knowing ganfeng and the Chinese will consume all our product and eventually all our lithium hydroxide years from now
    It's not like the Chinese don't consume
    And a video of mr reed that circulated here a while back made me take notice, even more so than when I first invested
    He just seemed so confident and switched on with everything he was talking about, and had a vision a long time back which has now come to fruition
    Hats off to him and I feel better at this point in time having my money sitting here than in my bank
    I know all the lithium stocks have been domntrending for a while but eventually the sentiment will change, as we humans do, and all the focus will go back more so into the companies producing and making money already from their deposits
    For a long term stock I always think to myself if I sit the money in the bank it will hardly equate to anything 3 years from now
    Then I think of where the company will be in 3 years even if a market correction comes along
    Somehow I can't see in 3 years even with a market correction that the share price could possibly be at 40c which is approximately how much it would equate to after the 34.5c plus interest earned from my term deposit at present
    Better stop rambling, if anyone can't tell, I have a Saturday without the misses and kids and have spent a bit of time on hot copper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.