BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

@Catofang1696 div per share valuation? thats not a particularly...

1. 5,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    @Catofang1696 div per share valuation? thats not a particularly reliable metric for a miner.. EPS fair enough but its not the be all and end all either.. future potential has a lot to do with valuations of mining companies.. upside potential both on exploration and production

@Andyshares yes marketing has been low on the agenda.. they have an oportunity to change that over the next year with the roll out of works in Timor East.. current operations while profitable, have never really shown any sign of an elephant that might be a game changer, so upside potential on that perspective has been realively low.

its come a long way from very humble beginnings.. especially in the last year with multiple acquisitions securing a decent life of mine for Jaurdi.. but the market wants future growth potential not what is already known to set a fire under it.. in my view anyway.

we are awaiting am update on life of mine plus a revised mining plan (with indicated grade) .. obviously a fair bit of work needs to be done on the acquisitions of the last year to put anything meaningfully accurate together.

I think there is potential to see upgraded production numbers in a mining plan off the back of higher grades in the acquisitions.. nothing massive.. but getting anywhere closer to 1.75 to 2g/t would be great... and of course potential discoveries in TE.. neither of which are even remotely priced in besides current operations being very cheaply priced on an EPS basis..
    As previously discussed to death, a modest share buyback program could be a catalyst also.
    Finally we dont yet have the XGD hot to trot, so we have sector uplift at some point in the future.

you can park here with TE exploration upside,without the risk of massive dilution, and growth, albeit a little slower than we all would have hoped, but what can you do if you dont hit a bonanza drill.. you just have to keep on plugging away at things.
    The alternative is to sit in a speccie with no income hoping a good drill saves your ass, and if not get diluted to hell. or even with good results get diluted to hell anyway if you arent an early bird and enter higher up on the first wave of the lassonde curve.

Last edited by FishingAndBeer: 12/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $27.55K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 896145 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4992845 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.