CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi Sellierthanks for info from TS.Unfortunately he has been...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Sellier

thanks for info from TS.

Unfortunately he has been doing this type of info hype since the first days of CFE/IGC & GFE, and most of his ramping does not come to fruition, but keeps the SP up and S/H's remain on the register eg the IGC sale and the dead in the water GFE !

Don't know how long you have been on board, many of us have been there since day 1 and take his comments with a pinch of salt and still waiting for the promised pay-day .... don;t get me wrong , I want to believe .. but we know what he has been up to prior to MCC deal and it aint kosher.As I have posted many times,he and his boards and assoc's are the main reason why the SP is where it is and will always struggle to get to a good price.Most of the dodgy's are in the top 20's and many of their companies are broke or heading that way(DYOR).
    I'm sure many of newy's are not aware of all the participants past history and behaviour.

Heard Frank Timmis is in town and that he is doing the conv note for NKWE.Wonder if he brought his consultant / right hand man Tim Johston the Firepower con man with him ? I know for sure that when all "the team" get together deals within deals arise and S/H's get done and lose more money EG the MCC commision 'deal',the recent London meeting of the brotherhood and the CFE and IGC deals which then occured.We are in bed with some real wheeler and dealers who know how to line their pockets.

The saga continues... and still many wonder why the S/P does not reflect real value... It's obvious to those who know.

If all goes well and mgnt can/do lift their game,S/P has a potential of $1.50-$2 over next 18mths.S/H's will get a kick back and sweetner (like MCC deal) ... why, because TS has 25ml + shares and mates and assoc are holding top 20 and believe they are entitled to the money and control the numbers to do what they like !

Anyway, at 40c ,we are all in the money (and to many that's all they care about- corp govnce and ethics are out of date)
    Should test 50-60c very soooon.

JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.