CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi Judge,thanks for the input but I've been in CFE for about a...

1. 1,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Hi Judge,
    thanks for the input but I've been in CFE for about a year now and I really like what I see.

I am also in steady touch with Tony Sage and since I am an investment banker we've had pretty good conversations about the potential and about the way CFE is going.
    Sage's and my interest are clearly aligned as he aims to achieve a 12 months target price of 1.00$+ share.

I mean Tony is 49 years old and works 15 hours/ day.
    He is a former funds manager and with CFE he got one hell of a cash cow and can do what he can do best: invest in companies at absolute bargain prices and make heaps out of it when the recovery comes.

CFE is his retirement arrangement as he wants make his 5.6% shareholding as valuable as possible.

The current value gap will certainly close once asset sales go through and in my opinion the market clearly doesnt grasp the potential upside value which the Marampa asset provides.

Anyway, I am comfortable to hold CFE long term as this stock isnt a speccie but rather a huge asset box with yet to be recognized value and even right now you only pay around 40$ for 100$ worth in assets when buying at current market prices.

DYOR

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.