CSL 2.08% $285.10 csl limited

Streamline, go 2-3 days back and you will see that he paid 32.47...

1. 2,602 Posts.
    Streamline, go 2-3 days back and you will see that he paid 32.47 highest, which is still withing the buyback range...If he tries to suppress the SP aggressively throughout whole trading session he may create a negative sentiment towards the SP, and perhaps a few enemies. Of course, having so much capital to hand, it would be hard to fight him no matter how big the enemy is.

He may just want to keep it a bit loose and withing 30-50 cents range in case the whole market is going up or recovering from its lows.

Play it sensibly, I say.

Any negativity towards the SP during this period is, I guess, something the management does not want. And perhaps the broker has been instructed not to neglect this aspect, while playing both Edmund Blackadder and a bit of Robin Hood at the same time.

I am looking to buy some more if an opportunity briefly presents itself. Other than that CSL, during the buyback period will be relegated from my top to my bottom draw, as it is obvious that we won't see a quick rise to $38+. The broker may not allow it to happen.

Having said that, we can almost be certain that these levels could be the bottom. As Gandolf said in the Lord of the rings - "You shall not pass!" - and he may just guard it in a similar fashion. :)

Let's hope it turns out to be that way. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.