SBM 2.44% 21.0¢ st barbara limited

share by back is bad news imho.

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Directors are supposed to run a company for the benefit of All shareholders . Investors and speculators . Looking at the principle of share buy backs.How can a company buy back its own shares and carry out their duties as well as not buying the shares back . IF they do this then in order to carry out their duties to the shraeholders as best they can in this regard they SHOULD buy back shares very cheaply.
    It is therefore therefore counterproductive for them to boost the share price as that means that too much shareholders money is spent . It is a bad sign also as it can be construed by investors, with a modicum of inteligence that the directors cannot even find good investments for the shareholders money.
    They are being paid to manage the sherholders money on a far better basis than the shareholders can do, if not why buy the company' shares , so they effectivly keel over and give up as far as these share buying funds are concerned and give the money back to some shareholders buying their shares.I will look elsewhere.
    A quick note to Chicken Bum , in kindness,I read you
    Post #712996 and I am impressed.It is good to hear of someone doing well,schooling can be a waste of time, some of the sharpest minds leave school before they are 15. Also the remedial class can be an excellent place from which successful people blossom. B2

B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $384.4K 1.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 102500 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 312884 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.