DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

Thanks for the efforts everyone. First world problems….. I'm...

1. 268 Posts.
    Thanks for the efforts everyone. First world problems…..

I'm over it now - BBY also suggested I try Phillip Capital as well as they are their own UK custodians or something like that. $220 to convert certificate. I’ll call them today and get an account open, two brokers have suggested them and I came across their name on another HC forum from years back. Good enough for me. I’d rather spend a few $ more and use a recommended broker. I called a few others the other day, here you go for interest sake.

•Bell Potter: $150 annual account fee – Brokerage UK & Local (variable fees) + fee to convert. They were not too sure on the process…
    •Interactive Brokers – will not accept a share certificate
    •BBY - $165 fee to convert certificate - $2/month account fee. Brokerage fees UK ($200) & Local (variable)
    •Commsec: will not accept a share certificate

This is a 4-6 week minimum process. Tried calling Dart this morning. No one picks up. Still waiting for calls from IGAS to be returned and they have not yet replied to my email. I want the fees to transfer these shares electronically to be covered by IGAS. I should not have to pay $200 to return my holding to the original state. DTE just could not resist giving one last f-you to shareholders. They knew full well this would be a pain in the a** and made no effort to alert or assist shareholders. Everyone should spend a dollar on a phone call and give IGAS a piece of your mind. 0011 44 207 993 9899

Anyways not sure what to expect –surely a lot of holders are now going to be dumping these shares simply because of the BS involved. With Airth delayed and looks like we won’t really have any IGAS movement for the next 6 months unless consolidation, takeovers, or a big company gets involved? Most recent info below:

http://www.igasplc.com/media/10895/barton-moss-results.pdf
    Last edited by charchar: 05/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.