DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

There are a couple of other things I think people should note...

1. 3,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    There are a couple of other things I think people should note and check out for themselves if they are venturing overseas with shares as I am just doing now with FOX and IGAS:

If you just keep the shares in a draw and have no interaction with the company and or registry, there is a chance the shares will be considered abandoned assets and be confiscated by overseas governments.  I think it pays to create a Computershare account or equivalent in the countries you have shares and log onto it and maybe even update something once a year.

The cost to convert to Crest has been quoted verbally from $100 to $250 per certificate for me by local boys (a wide range maybe brokers are seeing an opportunity there).

Some companies on AIM seem to have offered a depository service similar to what FOX did for the shareholders that it force marched to the US (see Aquabounty notice below which I came across http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12111856.html).  If IGAS were to do this it would be nice and it would get ex DTE shareholders on side.  I have asked them if they are going to do this.  In the mean time I will be getting paper correspondence for each of my separate holdings as PeterH above suggested (all destined for the fireplace in winter with a detour through the scanner if required).

I have yet to get a definitive answer to all my questions to IB who seem to be the best non full service online broker from my reading.

I don't know what happens tax wise in the UK.  The US seems pretty straight forward with a 15% tax on dividends provided the IRS forms are filled out.  Doubt whether we will see a div from IGAS for a long time though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.