DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

Share Certificates, page-39

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    No response yet.

While it would be nice, it is not really IGAS's responsibility to help sort out our broker arrangements.

As far as IGAS sp: it is behaving much like DTE did; an operation that isn't up and running yet; speculation, news and sentiment driven.

DTE had very high expectations (following the blinding success of Arrow QGC CH4 etc... in QLD) that were not met. In hindsight what happened was due to the fact that places where it held its 'left over' assets didn't take off like QLD did due to a range of things including established mining, supportive government etc... and there was the NSW almost killer punch. Even after all this it got support at ~ 3c and later was able to raise capital at ~10c. Focus on UK was a good one but it is like turning the clock back many years as they are almost pre BG in QLD.

At the moment o&g in general, and shale / csg in particular, are getting hit big time as a result of the oil price including supplier action. The shale/csg industry operates on a higher cost base than conventional as far as I can tell and capital will not be put into areas that are not profitable so there is nothing to drive sp up at present. Add in all the other risks and current sp is no surprise. If it does take off (and I am looking perhaps after the May 2015 UK election) I believe there is an overhang from DTE holders including NHC that it has to blast through.

IGAS may well head lower (even below my expected lowest of ~ 70p) if the current situation holds or gets worse. I was hoping for an AUD drop to help ex DTE holders but while it is dropping against the US, not so much against GBP.

I'm still sitting on the fence and holding and can dump at a cash profit at these levels. I have all the info but still may give the international broking a miss and just sell via a full service broker.

Final negative is the LSE board. A sounding board and genuine discussion (even given a natural level of up/down ramping etc... which you expect and can normally pick) is a help and we don't seem to have that anymore (unless the DTE thread here stays active?). I expected LSE to be more like HC unfortunately it's like a gay brothel where its hard to tell the pimps from the hookers and johns - as I have posted there I'll declare myself as a pimp. There is also, it seems, some 'hidden' conversation on the board which is another negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.