GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

share consolidation -i'll be happy

1. 129 Posts.
    Hello all,

Something to consider.

The following is purely mathematical. This is for you to consider, and do with what you may - it's you stock, it's your money.I will do what I do irrespective of how hard other posters try to blow themselves apart. For those who care to listen, I would like to share what I know works for me.

At the moment, GGP is hard to trade. Reasonable prospect if you want to accumulate, but very hard for the average Jo or Jo-anne to trade. The difficulty is, even though it is at a bargain price, the price is not actually varying at a point that helps trading.

OK, what I mean is this. So you but a parcel at .002 then try to sell it, there is little opportunity at the moment because the price is not jumping up or down. It is the price inciment, not the % that is the problem. If the price incement where greater....

Now consider this. Say 10:1 consolidation. The price becomes
    2 cents.You may if smart,be able to buy at say 1.8 and sell at 1.9 or 2.0 and make 5-10 % in a short amount of time. It's all just maths folks. Don't get mad, get wealthy. Play the game for you, not the sooks. It can be done. BTW, lemonade flowing fine.

GLTA

Bel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.