PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

"From what I have seen consols decrease after the fact, with the...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    "From what I have seen consols decrease after the fact, with the odd exceptions of some companies doing well."

Hi there Hussy,

I agree with your statement above and from my limited experience with consolidations, they inevitably do see the new SP head south but usually the consolidations I've witnessed are done by penny dreadfuls which are on their last legs and are attempting to attract new finance by prettying up the SP, so to speak.

I think that PEN is quite the opposite and I would be truly surprised if, it does head south ( if there is a consolidation of course ) as the capacity for growth and, the perceived confidence the market has in PEN's management after many years of meticulous permit/s application processes being almost completed. PEN are by no means on their last legs, in fact quite the opposite.

Consolidation or not ? The fundamentals really are looking strong, the solid foundations are being prepared so, although they are not quite there yet it's looking damn positive and PEN IMHO is by far the standout pre- production uranium miner on the ASX.

regards

Hi there MAGADAN,

yes what ever happened to them and Hangseng ? What great information and knowledge they all brought to the table. They were true believers so I am confident they are still on board about to receive their rewards for holding tight through the dark times.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.