DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

That's hardly the fault of the company freeprom. The company...

1. 4,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    That's hardly the fault of the company freeprom. The company didn't direct the sales of the shares and force it up to 0.11 it was those worthless traders who took it up and then bailed from all those sheeople who get sucked in again and again and again.

May I remind you that DLS has gone from 0.03 to around the 0.06 mark and has stabilised around these levels.

So I am very happy with my stable 100% albeit paper profit.

So I think your analysis is way of the the mark and typical for those who are impatient and prey on the unwary. (not directed at you)

I think the BPT failed attempt at taking over DLS only served to highlight that DLS has something that others want. I think we should cast BPT aside and seek another more worthy partner something that I have expressed to Brad Lingo who I have a lot of confidence in.

Having said all that this is a critical time given the consolidation and yes the SP may become weaker but I am sure you can find as many examples of the SP rising on consolidation as you can falling. It just seems to suit some to point out what they want to further their cause and agenda.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.