DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

So, time after time the GOG SP is manipulated prior to ANY price...

1. 1,465 Posts.

So, time after time the GOG SP is manipulated prior to ANY price significant announcement and yopu come up with a grand explanation of exactly what?

Your masters have told you to distract everyone from the facts so your explanation for three days of unexplained SP rises is down to an announcement by another company mid-way through the "pump" half of a P&D.

I went to the trouble of DETAILING an example for you. ALL of us know the FACTS I presented to be true. And your attempted rebuttal comes down to nothing more than vindictive name calling with, as expected, no substance.

GOG under this management is nothing more than an excellent trading opportunity- look for the inexplicable SP rise of slightly under 10% in a day; buy in on day two of the P&D and sell on the announcement. freeprom can see that, I can see that and so, I'm sure, can most pholk here.

The bottom line is that you aren't in any way effective in distorting the facts surrounding this company- it was a good fun company for years and now it's a dud. Whatever you're getting paid it's too much.

TR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.