DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

lol TR,Bit hard to give you a thumbs up because that disappears...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lol TR,

Bit hard to give you a thumbs up because that disappears within seconds :) I wonder why...

I think those with huge vested interests would naturally leap to the defense of the company, no matter how obvious the rot is. But blocking alternative points of view is simply not on.

But don't you find that certain posters on this forum, IMO, appear to have company connections? If you look at their posting history, 99% of their posts are on DLS. And all of them either defended the company rigorously or blasted people with alternate opinions. Makes you wonder... hey Brad! Do your job please! Look at PLV's Tony - he posts here in his own capacity as a director and look what the company has become in 3 years. Look what DLS has become...

I was simply making a comment here when I felt the full force of a defensive backlash. No wonder only a few people post here, because negative and objective comments aren't tolerated!

As I said, I have no shares at the moment so I couldn't care less what happens now. But since I was accused of being downramping, I'll have a go here too.

I call a dog a dog. Even if I hold a certain stock I won't hesitate to call it a dog if it is. But really, when you can make money, who cares if it's a dog?

On an unrelated note, the consolidation so far has meant less SP fluctuation. Good for holders I guess. Maybe a step in the right direction?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.