GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

share consolidation, page-37

1. 8,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559

Ha Ha loving this thread. The chief ramper Vs the the low content poster. Just having a dig. Nearly as good as S47 and Mal. Entertainment on quiet times but depressing.

Hey acreage, not bad 6 barrels a day, close to a record.

I was wondering about the early breakthrough of hydracarbon of 1 and 2 and thet (management ) ramped it up and as we know 1 was supposed to have delivered in a flow test of 379 before testing time took its toll and was shut in for so long. Now when 2 was tested not that we got rates for it but was spruiked by them that it was the equal or better of 1 was.

Production figures after the long layoff are showing 2 as more than 1 but has it been longer in production.?

This brings me to #5 where they pumped in some 50,000 odd barrels of frac fluid and after the completed frac some 5000 barrels recovered of this frac fluid, hydracorbon is showing as present in under its own steam of reservoir pressure to date without mechanical means.

Maybe this is pointing to the fact it may be a better sort of well with good flowrates. very early hydracarbon showing.

Any thoughts.??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.