GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

haha, TU ABS!I will attach my portfolio image again. Of course...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    haha, TU ABS!

I will attach my portfolio image again.

Of course all management must disclose their holdings, and don't think that would match with what I have uploaded.

I am hurting from this, but I choose to see the positive. Maybe stupidly, but that is my choice not my agenda. I have traded speccys and pulled out before they have recovered and regretted it, so I am in this for the long haul. Even though I would loved to be a millionaire and sitting on a beach in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil waiting for the soccer world cup in 2014 right now, but I am going to have to wait.

would it be better for your agenda if I chose my sentiment as LT buy(what is long term to you, subjective I think?)

If flow rates come through from #5 and SG closes it for more "testing". If #1 are not what was "talked up" about them and disappoint, then yes my sentiment and patience will have snapped and I will strongly consider the Class action!

good win by dockers last night, I think Port can smash the Wet Toast today.(now that is a bitter dockers supporter)

Strikemedead
    (gas meter reader from Como Perth)

p.s. Hi Shelby, :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.