LNR 16.7% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Very interesting thread although it probably should have been in...

1. UFX
    1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Very interesting thread although it probably should have been in the general thread. I Think its worthy to discuss possibilities of a consolidation although the instigators of this thread and its support team SB1 are blatantly obvious on intent. You guys would have a buy in at 0.002 IMO that hasn't been reached yet.
    Interestingly Bill has come on here calling out Trolls and his ethical hyperbola whilst he post his opinion on consolidation results with no backing evidence. It would be great if you could back up with what you preach. Dog has called out the Scabs but nobody seems to disagree with his 0.005 call if there is a sniff of Li. I'd like to think that also but that's a big call. samcharlotte77 that began this amazing thread seems to be waiting for rock chip samples whereas everyone else is waiting for over a 1000 soil sample results. Its amazing coming from someone who hardly ever makes mistakes and has super powers of being in 2 places at one time.

I personally think that LNR management has the tools to come out of this perceived dilemma. I don't think all the tools and options are anywhere near out there yet. I haven't a clew but it would be stupid to think that with all the planning and work so far that LNR have done, that they don't have a plan. Big reputations at stake if they fail. Many here are focusing on what they don't announce and how much they have spent. I agree that the spend has been quite astronomical for a minnow but they are still around unlike many. That says a.lot about the survival culture of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $194.8K 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 18360240 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12542718 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 18685607
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.