GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

This blokes have missed a opportunity to do this right. yes they...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    This blokes have missed a opportunity to do this right. yes they had to do a consolidation but its weak. Still way too many shares on issue. because after they do the recon, they will no doubt do a cap raising of size, thus putting more than a billion shares back on the market. The 750m consolidation should have been paid back to under 500m, way under. once they go over 1 billion same old crap.

so is the reason burton is not a director despite buying such a large slice of the co, because he is associated with the shale gas ( un conventional? ) assets to be acquired? Don't know just wondering. saves getting independent valuations if you are not both a director and a vendor.

They had to do the consolidation, they will do a cap raising and as i predicted they will vendor in some new assets and then there will be a truck load of shares on issues again, and starved for cash.

Shareholders are being treated with contempt and like mushrooms. Anyone who give these blokes any more money deserves more of the same.

i dont believe for a minute, the forecast of $450,000 income per month and I suspect nor do they.

Its my view Abita has been mismanaged which could be the reason the well integrity in my belief has been compromised.

4-6 months for WK. jesus.

if they get into shale gas with their track record , GGE is buggered for ever. they simply do not know what they are doing.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $509 89.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 11471009 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4208146 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.