TLG 0.00% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

Share discount offer to raise money, page-40

1. 3,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    The way the stock is dropping with 3 times more selling than buying soon the stock will be about $1.30.
    Might be best to just let it fall like a brick then when no one take sup the offer as the shares will be far cheaper then
    buy back.

I hate these revenue raising when they do massive discounts on shares.
    All that happens is the stock drops and takes a few years to get back to where it once was.

PLS done the same and now its stock falling like a brick too.

Both PLS and TLG will be down to below the discounted price.
    A few years ago when PLS was 71c a share they did a discount at 35c so we all piled in
    and got less than we wanted but the stock fell as low as 33c and I then bought many more.
    The stock then after a while got to I think $1.25 and then kept on falling and I waited to long and sold at about 50c
    and they kept on falling to about 13c.

Now its history repeating itself. Buy up but this time when ever it shoots up I will then bail as I know longer term
    the stock will fall back again.

The same will happen with TLG.

In my view they should maybe do a 10% discount not these massive discounts. The stock never really recovers.
    GXY share discount is about 17% with their capital raising. They seem to have wiser people running their company.

TLG at $1.50 is a slight buy but it could fall further.

TLG likely to be over subscribed and people not getting what they want. Many are selling thinking they can get $30,000
    worth of shares later but life doesn't work that way. It will be over subscribed and the ones selling will soon discover they won't get all they wanted
    and past the cut off point he stock may start to rise but they won't know what they have until its to late to buy up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.8¢ $297.0K 715.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27074 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 10182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.