PAA 5.26% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

There is a reasonable chance the SP will continue to be...

1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2032
    There is a reasonable chance the SP will continue to be challenged…….until……….. it isn’t.

I have an ongoing strategy of being calm, being reserved, keeping my eye on the greater outcome.

Not even the board know if and when a serious commercial inflection point could/will land.

Looking at when deals are done, they can happen any old time and I would say that PharmAust is in a fairly prime position.

I don’t agree that anyone is waiting on ODD because any deal could be conditional and getting in before ODD might present a slightly lower offer price (slightly, maybe). That said, we have a chunk of evidence to show potential so the odds of getting ODD have continued to firm dramatically.

Commercially:
    it is not in the interest of any future partner or owner to see ANY delay in getting through the next trial. Every day where this drug is not on the market is massive lost opportunity. The patent clock (or patent clock plus exclusivity period) waits for no man or woman. (Monepantel anti-aging can’t even stop that one)

So I am sitting tight because anything could happen any time, far more than we have experienced in the history is PAA. If others sell then others buy and the floor firms up.
    I am just unlucky enough to do trades the day it goes pop!

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $71.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $184.0K 982.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 176820 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 167405 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ 438529
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.