TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

JV - you must have has one extremely boring day answering your...

1. 974 Posts.
    JV - you must have has one extremely boring day answering your own posts :-) Not much activity on the forum today - tends to be this way when there is a bit of a downer. Profit taking - some DTs getting out looking for daily greener pastures - who knows and who cares as long as the flow rates are positive and water free out of Warro4. The climb into the mid 4s early in the week was a bonus. Still no exceptional daily turnover - bit of a downturn today on turnover and SP. Be patient - flow rates may not be out until mid-next week - the longer the better as this means there has been no major issues that has halted the testing. Warro3 saw a 15% sell down mid morning before the company went into trading halt only to announce water issues three days later. Don't be surprised if they do the same again - trading halt I mean - this is to avoid too many leaks and trades into the market prior to the Ann. Anything over 2mcf is considered acceptable, 4+ and I will be ecstatic, anything near 6 and we will probably see double figures and a re-evaluation of the field potential. Remember the market is always right, a pre-empted sell down will tell us everything as will strong demand and SP growth!! Goodluck holders.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.