HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

Hello all,well one can't help wonder if this investment will...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hello all,

well one can't help wonder if this investment will ever pay off. It seems almost every report dating way back makes lots of noise about testing, further testing, plant upgrades and Gold being leached actual recovered amounts per tonne and of course the promise of further results in a few weeks of what appear to be new recovery methods but which seldom are published as projected.

I wonder if the company is in a position to put pen to paper and give investors plans and goals as to commencement of commercial output quantities. The current situation for investors as most see it is "in Limbo", "landlocked". There are no buyers out there, largely due to being de listed and a few optimistic sellers but with no sales since early July.

Has anyone worked out or have a theory on why they are one a different path each update? E.g. the current flavour of the day seems to be a focus on rare earths while last few reports the focus was uplifting at worst with news of successful extraction from multiple sources of "free dirt", the stockpiles of tailings, that apparently only need to be transferred into the processing plant and proceeds banked...........well that's how I have read it anyhow.

cheers Rob 440

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.