GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

share holders loyalty for gcn

1. 877 Posts.
    It has been a bit of a roller coaster ride for GCN holders.

From basically potential of P1 and hopefully Flinders street being on line by the end of last year and only now seeing some colour.

Things have developed very quickly behind the scenes. Though at time it has seemed confusing to share holders where the company was going as it is hard to get your head around.the different and complex agreement going on.

I feel the company now has a positive direction and real income.It has been hard even for loyal share holders.Some companies do not see that share holders are taking a big risk putting their money into these companies with only hopeful predictions from the managment.

Though with GCN I see multiple gains for the future from many areas as all the dots are finally being connected.

But as an investor some times circumstance change in their own personal lives as delays in these companies progress does effect investors approach to the company.Decisions some times need to be made as GCN has done.

Richard is self motivated person supporters are there hopefully to make a profit sooner or later, hopefully sooner.

I believe in GCN though some time short term adjustments have had to be made.

I and others are supporting the company for the long term if the company still wants us on board.I also feel that as GCN grows over the next month or so I many will become bigger share holders than previously if the continued relationship with the share holders is as they had been previously.

GCNs steady advancement is now the key.Those who want sky rockets to explode may be disappointed, but I assure you there are many including myself are in for the long haul even if at times there are bumps in the road for the company and at times for the share holders.

How do others Feel?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.