GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Couldnt agree more Motorway..Being afraid to take a loss and...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Couldnt agree more Motorway..

Being afraid to take a loss and move on is one of the biggest problems in beginning traders.. Heck I still have a share I haven't parted with and probably should have but I know, even now, that I am in a loss in that instance and where it needs to get to and how it is going to get there.

GCN, the company and its followers on here have spouted huge skyrocketing business ventures for the nearish future (2012-2013) but i feel it doesn't have the resources (the money or the people) to pull it off.. GCN needs to focus on 1 business venture, make it work, make it repeatable and start to build its workforce and profits simulataneously.

Much like an oil driller, 1 well at a time until you have the cashflow to do 2 wells at a time and it builds exponentially (with the right management plan in place).

I hate to think what GCN's 15 staff must be like in the office when they are supposedly going to be doing 80 wifi's in 12 months, doing IPTV shopping channels for P1 and whatever they have to do for UCTV and FM..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.