GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

share holders loyalty for gcn, page-2

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    How do I feel?

Well GCN has been an interesting story, thats for sure. Would I trade it.. maybe. Would I long-term invest? Not until its assets are larger than its liabilities..

What has GCN got going for it? That depends on your level of cynicism.. Management have quoted billion dollar deals over the last 12 months, with china being a focus and GCN being a first-mover in IPTV.

Credibility of management has to be questioned when the only visible progress is 1 Wifi launch and another to Launch on the 24th (if they can make this date, after missing their expectation three times already).

Credibility is the thing keeping this stock down, the fact that management have not kept to dates, their income expectations have always come in far lower than what was mentioned and they have allowed the company to get into major debt while relying on an untested product (free wifi) to help them escape that debt or face a capital raising via prospectus release.

you stated "Though at time it has seemed confusing to share holders where the company was going as it is hard to get your head around.the different and complex agreement going on."

which to me reinforces my belief that you are investing in a company which:

-is not commited to announcing the details of its business ventures to its shareholders
    -you don't understand, which to me suggests naivity
    -has no clear direction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.