TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

As we approach a trigger point for share price movement at the...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As we approach a trigger point for share price movement at the end of September it may be good timing to look at what happened back in January and February when a similar trigger point was approaching.
    At the January CHMP meeting VG was on the agenda and it was predicted that a list of questions would be sent to TIS/BSI. The share price prior to that meeting was at similar levels to what we see today (low 30's). When the meeting agenda came out confirming a list of questions would be sent there was little change to the SP. In fact after the end of the meeting the SP increased to high 30's. It was not until the morning after TIS made an announcement confirming receipt of the questions (about a month later) that the share price dropped from 37 cents to 29 cents. Strangely, within a few days the price rebounded to about 34 c.

IMHO there is more at stake coming up to the September meeting. Whereas the initial list of questions was expected (because historically they always have questions), a list of outstanding issues is not always issued and if the initial questions have been answered fully then there should be no issues. Therefore if a LoOI is issued IMHO the SP will take quite a tumble as we could have another 9 month wait on our hands.

Conversely, if a positive opinion is given by the EMA then I would anticipate the CE Mark will follow within the next couple of weeks and then sales should start by the end of October.

All my opinion only. DYOR

Rev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.