LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

share of the decade, page-71

1. 1,298 Posts.
    Funkymonk63

"lolol You guys must have a crystal ball that I need to get my hands on. The fact is you really don't know what will happen in 12 months time, companies go broke all the time, Curveballs and black swan events can come out of left-field you just don't know."

Well TA works by looking at the history of a shares sp, how will that tell you if a company will go broke in the future, there are just as many risks using TA

"Now if you are continually averaging down, if are getting more and more trapped into the stock if things do go pear shaped for whatever reason. You will be wiped out simple as that"

Nursery covered that in his post about FA

"And if you don't run some kind of stop loss then you are really dancing with the devil"

Usually I would agree but IMO lyc is different, it is the only share I do not have a stop loss on & the reason is FA looks amazing & lynas has a great future ahead IMO. This is my long term share & I look forward to collecting good dividend for many years before selling at a much higher price than lynas has ever seen in the past IMO

"So far the ardent funnymentalists have been calling this the buy of the century since the stock was $2.20 and now its around the 60c mark. Its not really working is it guys?"

We have only just become a producer & have yet to sell our product, the FA side has not yet played out

But good to see the TA FA battle continue ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.