MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Hi lostandfound So how it would work ( I think ) We would need a...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi lostandfound
    So how it would work ( I think )
    We would need a NOMAD which is a nominated advisory and is an AIM requirement, assume we have already one of those to be in place as we would have talked to these people in the process to date, which tells us the company is exploring a dual listing on the AIM market.
    I would think we will do a float of shares which will be allocated to market makers and brokers who would have allocated these to clients .
    The combined float of shares ( existing ASX) and new allocation would then be available to trade , buy, sell, on both markets.
    I think we will have a very healthy appetite on AIM with a raft of risk tolerant investors coming in, this will( should) immediately effect the ASX shareprice as both Market shares should stay in unity , ( some divergence due to fx etc ) but on the whole the uk AIM price in pence, should match the Au price in cents in value , for example, If its 2 p on AIM,it should be approx 3.5 c on ASX etc....
    I’m certainly not an expert but I do see a very exciting start if we do list there.
    New company’s listing on AIM normally kick of very well....and there is none there that have the portfolio and news pipeline we have.
    It is clear 2019 should be an operational year for us ( if not we have problems) and as such we should have loads of newsflow which the AIM market needs, as it is a very news driven bourse.

Of course it’s not a given by any means we will dual list , but we do know the company is looking at this as a potential corporate model.
    Nothing to fear for holders holding on ASX, it will lead to increased liquidity and volume and if the company is going to do what we all hope it will do operationally this will lead to massive appetite for Melbana .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $132.0K 6.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23522 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1501137 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.