ACF 0.47% $1.08 acrow limited

share or cn, page-17

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi David, Thanks.
    I am not a financial adviser. Just as a little player with little thought. What we are talking, are based on the info available on the table. When the situation changes, we will change our opinion.

"What if you're diluted sub 6c?"

Yep, there are risks of being diluted sub 6c. As little players, we are uncertain about the company's situation due to lack of info.

However, well, follow the market trend. The market in the last couple of days, does not think the prices will go sub 6c. Strong support @ 6c and above.

And follow the big players who know the situation of NMG better than us.
    A couple of examples :

1) On Sept 2012, a number of private investors were happy to put $11m into NMG @ 16c per share. Completion on Dec.

2) Zhongrun after due diligence, were happy to put approx. $85m into NMG @ 16c (and 18c) per share. Zhongrun must study Bibiani Gold Mine thoroughly before committing big money into NMG, and they are confident to do so.

3) RSG is also happy to take NMG @ 12c per share.

These big players are confident in Bibiani's prospect.
    Only about 8% of NMG shareholders, who dumped about 40+m NMG shares into the market in the last couple of days, are not happy @ 6c. Do those 8% of shareholders know the prospect of Bibiani better than the above big players ? They might look for in the short-term, and big players might look for in the long-term.

Zhongrun believes in the story of Bibiani, reserves of 900koz and resources of 2.8 Moz, closed to completion of the commission, and potential at full production of 150 koz pa. The Chinese are confident to turn around the Bibiani operation to achieve its nameplate production. Why not Australian ?

Again, every investment has some kind of risks. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $329.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.09 $1.07 $192.9K 179.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 22545 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 158611 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.