AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

For Nothing, or for Fun........? I personally think the 3 amigos...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    For Nothing, or for Fun........?

I personally think the 3 amigos are just plain NUTS to keep coming back here for more. They must seriously be gluttons for exasperation.

But I can't stop watching. It's like car crash TV, it's very hard to look away.

And just for the record, before anyone takes this the wrong way, I fall very definitely on the side of the 3.

For any new readers out there watching these threads;

Read. Listen. Not only to the content, but also the tone and approach of any argument. Take heed of what the 3 are saying. And then make up your own mind.

And if you STILL decide to jump, at least you do it with eyes wide open.

But don't criticise the amigos when they keep coming back, because the nature of the stock market is that there is always fresh meat and if these guys want to carry on a public service to initiate any new readers, that is their right. At least they do it with facts, reason, logic and research. Unlike some on here.

You have your reasons and made your choice with the benefit and hindsight of their knowledge. Let the fresh meat do the same.

So keep it up boys. I visit regularly just to see how much stamina the 3 of you really have. With a special mention to recent addition sharks.

P.S. If any one of you could please do me a small favour and tag me when you next expect this thing to hit over 1c. I think it's finally time I got myself out of this unhealthy relationship. I'll let AKK take the dog, the furniture and the LP collection. I'll keep my sanity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.