BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

'Just how much cash do you believe BUY has in the bank at the...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    'Just how much cash do you believe BUY has in the bank at the moment (post placement)? What are the quarterly operating expenses? Do the maths and see how much is left over to drill wells !!! Both the current capital raising at 5c and the previous 3:1 issue earlier this year DOES NOT give BUY the capital to drill wells - it merely keeps BUY afloat for a few more quarters.'

Superhard, based on these comments I don't believe you know alot about BUY. I am only just researching BUY as I have not followed it but I have found that:

* As of end of June they had $1.7mill and have since raised $4.5mill
    * Appears that the PEP 11 well is free-carried by BUY as they have a farmin partner who is paying for the first drill
    * Shallow wells are not THAT expensive to drill
    * They already attain revenue from some producing oil wells

BUY have a number of prospective sites. I am sure their aim is to try and get revenue from those that appear easiest or most likely to come online. With the inflow of funds they then have the opportunity to drill more expensive prospects that may produce company-maker results down the track. No doubt FAR will need to issue more shares in the future but thats all part and parcel of a speculative stock.

Anyway still researching this one so if I have misconstrued at all anywone please feel free to pull me up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.785K 446.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2305345 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6405399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.