AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Hi r36. Yes the question... I still haven't decided. Despite my...

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hi r36. Yes the question... I still haven't decided. Despite my belief that Armour will do well, I'm a little hesitant to add more money at this stage. I have purchased down through the share prices, to the point where I am under 12c but still in the red at today's prices. If I were green, by a reasonable amount, I would be more inclined to purchase more at the offer price.
    I understand that the oil price dumped a couple of years ago; I understand that obtaining capital in mainstream markets was near impossible for a junior gas company; I also understand that 2 of our 3 tenement states are currently holding moratoriums.
    None the less, we are currently below 10c and have only just started sales since commencing 5 years ago.
    When you say you are surprised that 10c didn't hold, my belief is that holders sold into that as quick as it arrived, and down to 9c. I had a look at the time myself. To sell a decent sized parcel at 10c, then use that money to buy more shares at 7.6c was certainly tempting, and I wouldn't have had to come up with more funds to participate in the offer. Just on that, with the T2 system we use nowadays, I believe that Tuesday would be the last day for such trading to complete. That would provide funds by Tuesday night/Friday morning, the offer closes on Friday close of business. So... theoretically, tomorrow may be the last day of these fluctuating low prices (famous last words). Now, regarding your 5 years estimate, that seems really long term, unless your average SP is still pretty high. I'm thinking next year will see a decent, steady and gradual SP rise. Anyway, I'll watch for other posters to state their bit. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.