MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

share placement, page-20

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Pasqual,

As a non-s/holder of mmz PJ would not be obligated to answer my email and I accept that.

Should he decide to answer I would expect a reply similar to the one you received.

With reference to this part of my previous post "...I'd much prefer you (Mr Jermyn) compare mmz to an asx stock like MOT. One I would consider might be in direct competition your dream since their recent acquisition of 2moro mobile, one of the largest and most "trusted" mobile app developers in Australia..."

Interesting to note Motopia has today just announced the acquisition of global mobile peer-to-peer gaming platform Fatzoo.

Disclosure: I do not hold MOT and this is in no way intended to be a cross promotion however one must now accept the fact that mmz is no longer the world's only listed online gaming platform as has been previously (and falsely) stated.

With mot's recent acquisition of 2moro mobile and todays announced acquisition of Fatzoo, mmz s/holders have every right to demand Mr Jermyn speeds up his program to keep up with the competition... now living next door, let alone worldwide.

On a positive note for s/holders it should be noted that most spp and cr are usually followed by good news for that next possible spike?

I do wish for the loyal s/holders it comes in the form of anything offering material value to your sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.