ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Share Plan, page-15

1. 8,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    G'day Keeffo.

I am tired of all the arm chair experts on here that think they know what management should be doing differently to make everything hunky dory.
    Most of them think that holding for two months makes them a long term holder.
    Most of them never read the announcements and if they do they do not read or comprehend them properly.
    Most have never run a business of their own which would give them a comprehension of just how difficult it can be and just what can go wrong unexpectedly with time frames.
    Native title is probably the thorn in the side of management at the moment and when dealing with such things you need to hasten slowly or end up in real trouble.
    Everyone is an expert on what should be done first and it is not long since they were, the vocal shareholders that is, championing other projects for attention that they do not seem to care about now.
    If someone mentions that Pioneer have been lucky one more time I will climb through cyberspace and choke them. Read this post by Gazza, it states the facts. 28078614
    Many sound like spoiled little children who have never had to work or wait for anything and just want their lollies now.
    Because we want or need something now does not mean we can have it now.
    PIO is so well positioned, in so many great commodities at the moment, so why would you want to be anywhere else?
    I don't write these posts for the ticks I can assure you and so I know many will dislike what I say but I just don't care.
    So many of the people buying now have not had to do the hard yards with this company. They have not supported them with their hard earned over several raisings and they have only become holders because PIO look to be on the verge of something great now. They only want to make a quick trading profit by selling out at the first good opportunity.
    If the ones who have supported the company through thick and thin over many years do not have complaints then we certainly do not want to listen to the whining of the newcomers now.
    Now everyone wants their full fill on the raising, that I might ad they were against in the first place, but they had plenty of chances to get in early before the date was extended, and they only changed their minds when the SP continued to rise. These same people will now most likely sell for a quick fix and affect the ongoing price for long term investors. They would have been happy to let others provide the support had the sp not risen to where they can now see an instant profit.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.