NDO 2.27% 90.0¢ nido education limited

share price: 63c vs 14c

1. 626 Posts.
    Reading through the posts on this thread over the past few months it is apparent that there are a large number of new holders of the stock who often speak of 13c-15c being a great entry point.

I have held NDO for going on 5 yrs now and I also agree that 13c-15c is a great entry point, personally I think anything below 30c is a 'great' entry point as I have a long term view for this stock and see it as a multi $ stock in the coming years (maybe 2, maybe 5 years).

What I don't quite understand is that NDO hit 63c just over a year ago when they were not an oil producer and had not drilled any further wells subsequent to Galoc. Sure oil was way over $100/b but what does that matter when you aren't producing? Back then we all were waiting for Galoc to flow but it hadn't yet. Also, a sophisitcated investor came onboard at 50c.

Today Galoc is flowing, albeit, with issues everytime they disconnect and T & Y will be flowing in the first month or 2 of 2010 (less than 6 months away) and this will increase NDOs income more than 3-4 fold. Potential oil in place at Gindarra has been revised up 2 times from what was initially stated when the 11billion barrel announcement was made just over a year ago to roughly 700-800m barrels.

A year ago when the potentially 11billion barrel announcement was made we all new that drilling would not happen for a couple of years yet the sp went to 63c (all we were waiting on then was for Galoc to flow). Today, significant progress has been made with further identifying drill targets, 2 out of 2 targets have been hit (T & Y), we are a year closer to drilling for the first of potentially 6-7 elephants and, as hard as it may seem to believe for many on here, significant progress has been made in finding a strategic partner (I wont go into the fact that a partner was initally expected to be found by the end of 2008 as I am of the opinion that management made a good move in not accepting the first offer that come through the door - remember we were in the middle of the GFC back then and the terms would not have been in our favour no matter how you look at it, we are now in a much better position to negotiate terms of a partnership today).

Now were am I getting with all this?? I dont really know but... But, what has me baffled is that NDO is looking much healthier today, and the sp is 14c, than it was a year ago when the sp was 50-60c. And every thrid post on here I read people saying that even at 14c people are saying that they are waiting for a drop to 11c-12c to get a re-fill. If the sp was 20c they would be saying they are waiting for the sp to drop to 17c to get a re-fill.

I guess the mind set of short term traders is completely different to long term traders (that is obvious to all of us).

Anyway, whether we are short or long term players of this stock it is my opinion that this little baby will prove to be financially beneficial to all holders. Only difference is that those that are in for the long term will be "potenially" 10 fold better off (at least that is what I am hoping for).

Have a good weekend all!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.020(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 90.0¢ 88.0¢ $41.10K 46.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11341 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 12071 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.