BML 3.00% 9.7¢ boab metals limited

No investor ever really wants lead. As ive said several times....

1. 9,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3480
    No investor ever really wants lead. As ive said several times. Why? Because its value generally rises or falls with other metals but goes up less as %... bc its quite common relatively speaking.

mine operators though value it bc it smooths out the volatility in the total mine income while being easy/reliable to extract, along with other metals commonly found with it.

thats what built bhp. Broken hill was a lead/zinc/silver deposit of world class stature

for an investor, Sorby Hills as a tier 2 or 3 deposit will always be a silver first project. Thats where the potential for exciting 'supraprofits' lies... unless something radically changes in how metals act

to put it in perspective, world class lead dominant projects are 10%+ lead grade.

but there's great merit in Sorby Hills if its pitched correctly bc it can be a reliably profitable silver+ miner in a country full of 'silver' widomakers

but to get to mining you have to attract capital support, drive sp higher and reduce the dilution risk

there is so much opportunity in the name. Just needs to be captured.

like i said prior, doesnt matter how a stock comes to be where it is. Once thats done its done.

the cheaper it is the more it can rerate...oncw the right people are informed and the environment is conducive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $112.4K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13875 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.