STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

share price all time high...., page-3

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I think $2 is too little too.

Their goal was to find two times teh oil they remove from teh ground. They must have found two million barrels of oil by now.

There's padulla and then Toparoa and Warrior 4 and Derrilyn and Harpoono. STU says their finding cost is just $5.40 a barrel (see open briefing a few weeks back).

Before today's trding STU's market cap was jsut $87m.

Does anyone know waht STU's oil in the ground would be worth a barrel. it must be worth a cennt amount if they get get it into production within weeks and the flow rates are strong.

Does anyone know how much out of $90 a barrel STU gets to keep for oil coming out of the ground today?

If they produced a million barrels at $90 a barrel this year that's equal to their market cap. If they got to keep $60 a barrel well, that's three quarters of the market cap. And then they have all these reserves, good prospects coming up that they've done 2 and 3D seismic on, probably some cash in bank and their exciting diesel production idea and their promises of moving outside of the Cooper into something more sexy. And their hedging programme is finally all but extinguished.

yes, I think STU could be worth more than $2, aprticularly in a hot market.

Cheers Anne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.