BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

Negativity or analysis Leng ? make of it what you will.I only...

1. 270 Posts.
    Negativity or analysis Leng ? make of it what you will.
    I only ever asked if ppl could see the numbers I was seeing or did I somehow have it wrong. I took my eye off the ball on this one too having lost a motza by concentrating on the blue sky and not looking at the companies cash to make good on it's dreams.

I still don't understand the drop from above $2 even after having read others suggest it was the insto's quitting, methinks far more likely one inside the co who could do simple arithmetic, whatever, with subprime on top it killed all chances of raising funds (loan or equity) it now looks to be all over though, barring a white knight. Areva, kind of busy next door ditto RIO ditto PDN no shortage of knowledgeable informed capable buyers but will it survive?

I'm still asking, has anyone got a different interpretation on BMN's current cash position ?

If not then we can expect them to announce a cut back in spending or a capital raising to stay afloat, methinks the former which is Not good for the SP and status as a penny dreadful likely, albeit with perpetual takeover rumours by one of (or hopefully a bidding war between) it's neighbours adding spice.

Hey, they might have cash to continue, the BFS might be fully funded....... somehow ?%*&*&*$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.