ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I had some challenges with my wife because I bought some and...

1. 80 Posts.
    I had some challenges with my wife because I bought some and then some more shares of ARU and now I own a lot.

Most probably you think I am pushing: but please make your own calculations.

A normal (more conservative than normal, not the positive one, not the pessimistic one) scenario considering only REE (Nolan´s) starting in the year 2011 (and then year by year) there will be a dividend of 1 AUD per share about; investing now (2008) even less than 1 AUD.

1 AUD as dividend in 2011 per share - what does this mean for the SP in 2011 and what for the anticipated SP the next month(s). It will not increase in one step to this height in 2011 - it will increase step by step - but starting very soon.

The risk is managable. Some make a propaganda because of the so high risk - some make a story of the financing risk. Just funny to read.

THE DEMAND IS THERE!!!! Then the money and the labour will run for its fullfillment. The story is much better than ever told. It is not a technical story - it is an economic story. An there is no way out!!!!

How ever: my wife (originally marketing) told me after I gave some more explanations: THIS is early Microsoft/early SAP, early ...! (Investments I missed although I knew about the potential - as I do now)

After that: I bought additional 50´000 shares the last days. I am prepared for more. I feel like an institutional investor in the meantime.

But take into consideration: I am an optimistic guy!

I do not miss SAP and Microsoft again! ARU for me is the early MS!!!

Thank you for reading and your honest feedback! But this dividend potential and the associated share price with that manageable risk is just a low brainer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $199.1K 1.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 5092148 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1634484 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.