IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Share Price and news flow

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    First of all just to point out that some investors bought IVZ shares in the 30c range to finance these two drill programs.
    It means that their valuation of IVZ share before recent two fantastic announcements, was more of less where IVZ sp is now.
    Just this assumption should encourage anyone willing to take a calculated risk to invest in IVZ right now.
    But for future valuation of where IVZ sp will be in the future we have to await coming milestones new, porosity of the rock, reservoir pressure, dept and extent (more drilling) of the pay zone etc...
    If the last two news that moved IVZ so dramatically are to be considered positive, the coming Wireline log Testing is the Mother new.
    A confirmation of commercial oil and gas system would open up many development possibilities, would allow fund manager to invest heavily in this project, in short everyone will like to have a slice of the cack.
    Is anyone prediction where IVZ sp will go, if coming WT are positive and possibly more to come in extending the drill further down...
    One advise I like to give to anyone on the side-line, pondering if to invest in IVZ or not is to believe in the market...
    There is a reason if IVZ sp has trebled in the last week, the market is always right.
    My is just a gut feeling advise, based on previous oil exploration companies investment.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.