SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

The way I see it is untill we are out of the clutches of China...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    The way I see it is untill we are out of the clutches of China our costs are just to high to give the stock price a boost.Shipping is killing us.
    China will and does actively downplay demand to keep the price as low as possible.
    So to solve that problem we must sell the spod we produce into the NA market asap.
    Trouble is Telsa is the only converter nearing completion any time soon.
    Just hope they are keen to buy our product when they are ready.
    A contract with Tesla would do wonders for the SP but I can see by 2026 EVs will well and truely dominate car sales and lets not forget ESS either exploding in uptake.
    Right now Ess is 20% of Gangfens
    buisness, thats massive.
    By 2026 then the whole supply chain in NA should be at least capable of being stand alone of china even on a much smaller scale for now and thats when we will truly shine.
    What other lithium mines will be operating by then in Canada or the US and running to name plate.
    Most lithium plays are just in a holding pattern for now just waiting either till interest rates come down or Li prices go up.
    We are very well positioned to take the next step up in time.
    I can see us back to 25 to 30Au
    by then and if Moblan gets developed and a concentrator at NAL well easily 40 to 60 cents.
    Is allot of ifs no denying so for me would be happy to just get back to the twentys one day.
    Anyway thats my 2 cents worth.
    I have no intention of selling, am
    intrigued to see where this companies path lies, good or bad and hold emphatically for the long play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.335M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 19748025 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 771491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.